Photo via: projectnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Shabby Chic Drawer Pulls – decoupage pretty fabric or a napkin on plain drawer pulls – these are so pretty!
- Hello beauty! This fairytale custom wall hanging is leaving for its new home tomorrow. The buyer wanted gold and sequins in this piece, talk about kindred spirits! Love her idea. Get in touch to start planning your own whimsical weaving
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- CUSTOMISABLE ORDER – LARGE Shabby Chic Vintage Jewellery Box / Armoire Cabinet Case
- Φτιάξτε ένα κρεμαστό διακοσμητικό για το βρεφικό δωμάτιο. DIY nursery mobile with clay balls and tassels.
- Free shipping and returns on Mina Victory Button Denim Pillow at Nordstrom.com. Upcycled waistbands from well-worn jeans compose a distinctive denim pillow for a touch of flea-market chic.
- How to paint a striped feature wall – the secret to perfectly crisp stripes! This is Part One of Theos surprise nursery makeover!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- 30 Creative and Trendy Shabby Chic Kids’ Rooms