Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- Spice Up Your Doors: great idea for sprucing up flat paneled doors. Attach trim and paint! Gotta give this a try.
- Pom Poms – Hipster Style Home Ideas – Retro Interior Ideas
- Pink Moroccan pom pom blanket • 6 Places To Add Millennial Pink Into Your Life
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms | Crafts and DIY Community
- a pom pom tree topper
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Good tutorial for sewing a bench cushion.
- IKEA Sewing Room Ideas – I like this configuration and I have the right pieces already!
- rustic table top with recyced legs from sewing machine. just gorgeous @ Home Design Ideas