Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- rustic shelves with white towels, white flower pot, mason jars of cotton balls…
- outdoor seating. Or leave the top off for cute flower pot
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Get inspired with this amazing photo of stack stone fireplaces with plasma TV mounted. You cant be wrong with it.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Silver spray paint on terra cotta flower pots
- Tumblr – note to self – basket colors for potholders also look at rug colors
- I have no self control when it comes to buying tools that I can use in my Photography editing. I know, I know. As long as my husband doesnt find out then its cool. Want to know which photography editing purchases were the best? Check out my list! Who knows? You might see something you like!
- msl_jun06_romanshade.jpg How to make your own Roman Shades. Note to self: use the blackout curtains for this but box them in and over lap third panel in the center.
- Make a flower float in water with bubble wrap!
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)