Photo via: blog.westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- (2) West Elm Planter DIY Knock-Off | DIY | Pinterest / Interior / Design / DIY / Planter / Plant / Vase / Geometrical / Yellow / White / Handmade / Triangle
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- west elm graphic lidded baskets (hamper for the boomba?)
- See how Caitlin Flemming styled her new, all-white dresser in this tour of her bedroom makeover with The Studio at One Kings Lane!
- Nomad Coverlet, Twin, Graphite | west elm
- Anne Sage + West Elm – Mid-Century Entryway
- DIY hanging herb garden using @west elm galvanized planters | Suburban Bitches
- What inspires your space? Express your style with living room furniture from west elm.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog mismatched sock board for the laundry room – fun! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images