Photo via: lauragaspard.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create the perfect modernist bedroom with a wall decal that doubles as a headboard! Super easy to apply. Just peel and stick! For more decorating solutions visit wallsneedlove.com.
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.
- Decoras Daladier cabinets are perfect for creating the ultimate utility room, complete with space-saving design guaranteed to keep any laundry room clean and tidy. See our feature in @bhg Storage. Used with Permission. @2015 Meredith Corporation.
- Get organized with getting laundry put away with the Laundry Room Ladder. Its easy to build and will my your laundry life easier!
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- Old, chipped, and undeniably sweet, the vintage bread box is the first item Trinity ever purchased on Etsy. It sparked her hobby of online antiquing. – CountryLiving.com
- Fabulous laundry room with LAUNDRY repurposed letters as wall decor…..Does anyone know the source of this pin? It doesnt lead to the post
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- Small Laundry Room Reveal from NewtonCustomInteriors.com A reveal of our tiny laundry room, and how we renovated it to make it more functional and pretty!
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.