Photo via: onekingslane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 3,939 Likes, 38 Comments – One Kings Lane (@onekingslane) on Instagram: “Seeing double?? Digging the neutral tones of this cozy room – and the two perfectly placed floor…”
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- A color scheme for a whole house! See paint colors in real spaces in this home tour full of lovely, nature-inspired neutrals with touches of blues and greens | http://maisondepax.com
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk