Photo via: dclighting.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sea Fan Wall Decor and Beach House style
- French Quarter Lantern on a Yoke bracket | Copper Lights | Bevolo Gas & Electric Lighting
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- DIY Door Casings. Probably not the style I would use (Id want stained wood with art deco geometrics, or Spanish tile, depending on the rest of the house)–but a good place to start.
- Deco boho style ♥ LOVE this whole look! For the bedroom For the dinning room for bathrooms!! Bathrooms!
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Oversize Sea Fan Wall Decor, striped rug, and blue ceiling
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- Add character to your bathroom with this DIY Farmhouse Style Bathroom Mirror Tutorial
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade