Photo via: coastalcollectiveco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oversize Sea Fan Wall Decor, striped rug, and blue ceiling
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Entryway Gallery Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Searchlight 6201BK WALL LIGHTS Deco Fan Style Black / Mirror Wall Bracket
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- Misty Beach wallpaper by Reeta Ek for FEATHR This hazy wallpaper by Finnish artist Reeta Ek is full of mystery and suspense, yet remains a very calm and serene bedroom wallpaper when used in a Nordic style room.
- outdoor breakfast bar with giant window into the kitchen–for when I get my beach house.
- Vintage Farm House Kitchen and Dining Room + White + Beach Bungalow + Cottage +
- An Architect’s Long-Due Dream Beach House – http://freshome.com/2012/06/28/an-architects-long-due-dream-beach-house/
- Easy DIY tropical leaf wall art, goes great with palm springs or mid-century style home decor!
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.