Photo via: pinterest-home-improvements.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea. Superglue scrabble tiles on picture frame with picture of dad and daughter:))!!
- DIY Wood family scrabble tile wall art – so cute!!
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- Okay, so these are very cool. Theyd look great on high walls. Hexagon wall tiles from Form Us With Love.
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas. These are all super easy and so creative! LOVE!
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy