Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Create the perfect modernist bedroom with a wall decal that doubles as a headboard! Super easy to apply. Just peel and stick! For more decorating solutions visit wallsneedlove.com.
- Re-Styling Your Home Without Remodeling. Includes reduced cost paint, updating countertops, sinks, lighting and ceiling fans. You can update your house without breaking the bank. It just takes a few small changes to make your home feel like new!
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …