Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create a design plan – Karen Savage Design Interior Design, Color and Home Staging Specialist
- Banheiro social bathroom banheiro lavabo homedesign
- How to create a beautiful and meaningful home – blogpost karen savage design
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- Cat-Friendly House Design: Japanese housing builders have come up with designs with special features for cats.
- CAT -LADDERS: Stockholm. Great garden room or catio design. cats catio CatStairs
- CAT -LADDERS: Stockholm. Great garden room or catio design. Could even plant pretty vines on the trellace. Gives your cat privacy and hides stairs and gives cat bugs to hunt in the ivy. cats catio CatStairs
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Things I Love Thursday – Sams Club 3 tiered Tray
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- This would be a great project (watercolor techniques) for high school students and then sell them to make money for art club, field trips or donate to a local museum. —watercolor calendar by Flora Douville