Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted rock cactus craft idea. Great DIY for kids but we think they make neat place settings too. | Salt and Pepper Moms
- Salt is not only for culinary uses. There are myriads for uses for salt around the home and this use might surprise you! Along the culinary uses, salt has a multitude of other uses in the household. It can be used from seasoning the food to clearing the snow during winter. Also, when consumed it …
- Use inexpensive salt and pepper shakers to store glitter or style it up by using vintage shakers.
- Salt dough footprint keepsake
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- Rather than using a cardboard salt container, fill a Mason jar with salt instead. Cut off the lid of the original salt container, then screw it on top of your jar for easy dispensing.
- fixer upper paint colors. Best Seller Paint Colors by Sherwin Williams. SW 6204 Sea Salt. SW 6205 Comfort Gray. SW 7057 Silver Strand. SW 7015 Repose Gray. SW 7044 Amazing Gray. SW 7045 Intellectual Gray. SW 7102 White Flour. SW 6385 Dover White. SW 7005 Pure White. SherwinWilliamsSW6204SeaSalt SherwinWilliamsSW6205ComfortGray SherwinWilliams…
- Want an attractive backsplash but no wet saw or grout mess? Check out these peel n stick backsplash options! Who knew?
- Stripe n paint- I really like the stripes! for a bathroom or kids room
- 2,726 Likes, 15 Comments – F A S H I O N ™ (@getmorefashion) on Instagram: “Yes? Cozy room @fashiongoalsz . . . . fashion fashionista streetstylefashionblogger style…”
- Amber Interiors – Before + After: Client Z to the E to the N. Photos by Tessa Neustadt
- D A I L Y I M P R I N T: INTERIOR DESIGNER JUSTINE HUGH-JONES