Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- rustic table top with recyced legs from sewing machine. just gorgeous @ Home Design Ideas
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Glass Table Top Turned into a garden water fountain. Get 5 more Creative Ideas for Upcycled Water Features
- How To Build A Lift Top Coffee Table. Full instructions for this DIY project for a dual purpose coffee table. | Tiny Homes
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- s 13 mind blowing things you can do with this magical new stain, painted furniture, painting, You Can Mix Hues on a Table Top
- DIY Crushed Glass Resin Counter top / Table top
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- River rock going through table top, router out wood then use rock and pour resin into remaining space
- Hang chandelier 34 inches from the bottom of fixture to top of dining table. Studio McGee | Guide to Hanging Lights
- James+James 8 Foot Baluster Table with a traditional, Vintage Kona Stained top and Ivory painted base. Pictured with matching Dianne Bench.
- Coffee table makeover. Stained the top and painted the legs with a homemade chalk paint, distressed and sealed with a dark wax.