Photo via: gardenhomegallery.caxtonmags.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic country kitchen — custom stained pattern floor, giant pot rack, charcoal black cabinets, beamed ceiling, brick & butcher block countertops | New Canaan, CT | Lisa Hilderbrand | Hilderbrand Interiors
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- Hang towel rods upside down to use as unexpected hanging storage in the laundry room or a broom closet.
- Hang chandelier 34 inches from the bottom of fixture to top of dining table. Studio McGee | Guide to Hanging Lights
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- See how easy it is to create this vertical DIY Modern Rustic Wall Hanging from salvaged wood | upcycledtreasures.com
- No upper cabinets, vaulted ceiling, pot lights, shiplap, this is all kinds of YES
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.
- Use hanging organizers to keep closets free of clutter. With just a few dollars, your closet can go from a disorganized mess to this: