Photo via: glassmoose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Dollar tree crafts – clear glass from pic frame and votive candle holder line with rhinestone ribbon from Michaels!
- Approximately 30×18. Each handmade piece is made to order. These beautiful rustic pieces are generally made of oak, cedar pine and reclaimed wood
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Display your mugs from Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Pottery Barn, Etsy or wherever you buy your favorite mugs, with this stand out rustic
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!
- Lovely rustic cottage mudroom is equipped with cubbies holding vintage metal baskets beneath a white bench and shelves accented with tan baskets.
- tree bench made from kitchen chairs, diy, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from shanty 2 chic, this fabulous diy hall tree bench using ana white plans.
- Okay, so yes, they are extremely expensive. But these shelves, made out of single slab of pine tree and glass, are worth checking out for the beauty of the design.
- Aibek Almossov Glass Treehouse Tree In The House | Check out this post on this amazing, tubular treehouse design. refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2016/03/106802/abbey-almassov-glass-treehouse