Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- Creamsicle Margaritas – Tequila, whipped vodka, orange juice, triple sec and lime juice come together in the ultimate creamy orange margarita!
- If you dont have a juicer you could just add slices of cucumber to the coconut water and refrigerate for a couple of hours then add ¼ cup lime juice. ½ cucumber 2 limes, peeled 1½ cups coconut water
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- Citrus Loaded Margaritas – take the classic margarita recipe and add bursts of lemon and grapefruit! Youll be craving these cocktails all summer long! | cupcakesandkalechips.com
- 1. Sempre comece pelos cantos com, no mínimo, duas almofadas maiores (55 ou 60 cm para um sofá de 3 lugares); 2. Disponha 2 almofadas menores à frente; 3. Limite o tecido estampado a um conjunto de almofadas; 4. Para combinar e misturar: combine texturas, adicione cores e misture as almofadas estampadas com as de cores sólidas; 5. Almofadas em número ímpar são visualmente mais atrativas; 6. Coloque uma almofada diferente no centro.
- Who says your wedding cant be bold! Lets combine a really bold and romantic red color with a dark gray! A great way to add color but still have a sophisticated and mature feel. The richer the red, the better! Enjoy.
- Put a Heart on It for Valentine’s Day. Drop some red heart ice cubes in your kids milk for a fun little surprise! everydayfun
- Beanbag Makeover | Step-by-Step | DIY Craft How To’s and Instructions| Martha Stewart
- BECKI OWENS- Heber House Project Master Bedroom – a fresh space with warm rustic accents – BM Swiss Coffee, exposed beams, shiplap, marble fireplace, wood bead chandelier, overdyed blue rug, Noir four poster bed
- Mikko 3 Panel – Red Mikko cushion Cover with Organic Cotton/Hemp Denim.
- I think I have had a love for Nautical for several years. I think I just love Navy! It looks great with yellow, red, coral, turquoise, white almost any color. Plus Nautical is so summery, fresh, and plain fabulous. Today I am sharing with you some favorite Nautical finds I have found via the web. …