Photo via: livinginthewildsun.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Cow Spot: Homemade Bar Best wet bar with plenty of space for alcohol, glasses, coasters, and cigars out of an armoire
- Make drawers and windows easier to open by rubbing a small dab of car wax onto…
- Easy Fired Ink Art
- Henry Twin Sleeper, Performance Velvet, Ink Blue
- whitewash tutorial – 1 part water, 1 part flat white latex paint. Soak rag in mixture, wring it out, rub over wood.
- 45 Matching Sister Tattoo Designs To Get Your Feelings Inked
- Make any cheap-looking brass fixtures look like oil rubbed bronze.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California