Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy floating shelf, diy, home decor, shelving ideas, succulents, woodworking projects
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- Check out our Brilliant Rope Decor Ideas That Will Leave You Speechless and tell us which one is your favorite.
- Considering we have killed two succulents and a Venus fly trap in the past two weeks, we are pinning this for personal reasons…
- Crochet around rope lights for a light-up rug!
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- Easy to make DIY Rope Trash Can for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- Use rocks to separate the grass from the deck, then bury rope lights in the rocks for lighting. Awesome idea
- Avoid killing your succulents- 7 tips from the experts
- A Visual Compendium of Succulents… – From Moon to Moon