Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Timothy Oultons Paradise Spiral Chandelier inspired by the magnificent Odeon buildings in ancient Greece and Rome, originally constructed for musical performances. Traditionally, they had beautifully carved domed roofs for maximum acoustics, with a space in the top for natural light to flood in. TimothyOulton Chandelier Dawsonandco lighting
- Living Room. Natural Light Inspiration.
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- love the roof line
- Le Petite Studio is a sweet spot in Minneapolis that houses two businesses under one roof. Three years ago, Jaimee Morse began …
- Built in wardrode for the roof
- The VELUX CABRIO balcony system fits snugly to the roof when closed, but when opened it becomes an instant balcony in seconds. A great way to add value and a real wow factor to a property. Via @Kristen – Storefront Life Little Designs Loft Conversions.
- This is fantastic. I would lay in that bath for hours watching it rain on the roof above.
- Islington, Side Extension, Kitchen Extension, Victorian Terraced House, Bi-Fold Doors, Kitchen, Rear Extension, Roof-lights, Glass Roof, Kitchen, Pitched Roof, Side Return Ideas, Kitchen Extension Ideas
- The handmade DIY Interior DIY manual balcony clever use of space, the windows easily change balcony ~
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings – Step by Step: The Family Handyman