Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- The ideal solution for adding texturized style while blocking out most of the light in any room is the Premier Blackout Roman Shades from SelectBlinds.com.
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …
- A farmhouse style kitchen boasts white accents with yellow S&N roman shades via @countryliving farmhouse homedecor smithandnoble countryliving kitchen romanshades
- Better Homes and Gardens – September 2010 – Page 45
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Punctuate your design scheme and define your style with finishing details, such as Charlotte Moss for Fabricut’s latest trim collection. Featured tapes: Imatra and Zadar.
- Our Home’s Recently Expanded Color Palette | Young House Love. Thinking whole-house when selecting paint colors in order to have better cohesion and flow of the space.