Photo via: wipster.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY No Sew Roman Shades Out of Mini Blinds
- Ready made shades roman woven roller blinds full roundup grid Emily Henderson design WOVEN SHADES
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- Made in the Shade Blinds and More
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- how to make your own roman shade, a little time and effort = much more affordable than buying one!
- Bright Blue Thin Stripe Roman Shade | Loom Decor
- Surprisingly easy roman shade that looks darling!
- Perfect Lift Window Treatment White Cordless Fabric Roman Shade – 23 in. W x 64 in. L-3RWT230640 – The Home Depot $32.99 each
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.