Photo via: 33shadesofgreen.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- how to make your own roman shade, a little time and effort = much more affordable than buying one!
- Use silicone adhesive to glue tile to the edge of raw edge mirrors. i love this! easier than framing the mirror and looks just as great!!
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …
- msl_jun06_romanshade.jpg How to make your own Roman Shades. Note to self: use the blackout curtains for this but box them in and over lap third panel in the center.
- If you are looking for an option of a granite stone that looks like a white marble, then you have quite a lot of options to choose from in the market. Bianco Romano granite is one of the best substitutes for the Carrara white marble, as it gives you the best shade of white with elegance. According to the marble slab suppliers, most of the people opt for the granite option as it offers more durability and strength, while offering the best of looks.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …