Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have a juicer you could just add slices of cucumber to the coconut water and refrigerate for a couple of hours then add ¼ cup lime juice. ½ cucumber 2 limes, peeled 1½ cups coconut water
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- White Washed Brick Fireplace~Tutorial Heres what they used: 1. latex paint (Sherwin Williams Cashmere Paint~Medium Lustre~Luminous White) 2. water 3. a paint brush 4. a rag Dare I?
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- 1/2 cup each hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and water. Gets Dingy White Clothes White Again by Cinnamonrane
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Adorable diy bath bombs just like the lush bath bombs! I love bath fizzies like these and they even have a bath bomb recipe without citric acid or cream of tartar.
- Black or White: You will have two main color schemes when looking at black and white bedroom designs. You can opt to go black heavy or white heavy. Black heavy is when you decorate the walls in black and the feature pieces (bed frame, bedding) are black as seen in picture (1) and (2). This […]
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- Today is a good day for a good day This wood sign is perfect for any room in your home! Hand Painted and made in Harlem, GA. Font is available in brown (like pictured) or black. Please indicate in the note to seller your choice in font color. If your choice is not noted your order will be completed in brown. Size: 12 1/2 x 24 1/2 Production time: 2 Weeks from order date
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…