Photo via: artisticwoodproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Resin painting techniques. Learn how to use several colors to dirty pour resin.
- DIY Crushed Glass Resin Counter top / Table top
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- River bend table 06/17/14. cherry wood hemlock river stones epoxy by dave burrow
- This would make an awesome outdoor table..River bend table, 06/17/14. cherry wood, hemlock, river stones, epoxy
- River Rock Garden Markers by West Valley Moms Blog and other super cute DIY garden ideas
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Zippity-DO-DA! Disney in this house! This sign just makes us smile! These are hand painted, lightly sanded and made from new wood right here in the heartland of America, then the wording and top seal More
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …