Photo via: gardenpicsandtips.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make. Other really great ideas!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Painted rock cactus craft idea. Great DIY for kids but we think they make neat place settings too. | Salt and Pepper Moms
- Super cute and easy DIY Towel Holder at www.shanty-2-chic.com … LOVE THIS! DIY Ideas pallets
- Home Decor – DIY Farmhouse Decor Ideas at the36thavenue.com Super cute ways to decorate your home!
- River rock going through table top, router out wood then use rock and pour resin into remaining space
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- DIY hanging herb garden using @west elm galvanized planters | Suburban Bitches
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- 16 Super creative DIY Outdoor Showers : save water, great for the garden, and SO MUCH FUN!! – A Piece of Rainbow
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com