Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- How to redo stairs covered in carpet, made of ugly wood
- How to Remove Carpet from Stairs and Paint Them
- Staircase Remodel Totally going to do this. Plan on ripping carpet and doing the real deal anyway so if this works and saves me a boat load of money….bonus!!
- This amazing DIY staircase makeover looks like a professional job! From carpet to wood in one weekend!!!
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- Carpet called Only Natural on stairs by Tuftex
- Grey Carpet to Stairs in Private Residence In South London
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.