Photo via: passionforum.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- WALL ART :: DIY Wallpaper Panels :: These panels become art w/ a bit of molding framing them. If you cant afford to buy enough of a fabulous designer print to do a whole room, try this! | apartmenttherapy wallpaper wallart
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- For serious coffee drinkers, stowing the coffeemaker inside a cabinet just doesnt make sense; youll only have to pull it out again in a few hours. Heres a solution: An under-cabinet coffeemaker is always available and doesnt take up valuable counter space. Plus: heres how to get those pesky coffee stains out of carpeting.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Use a Lego character to keep you cables tidy, the hands make perfect grips for cables. Be tidy and fun all at once! lifehacks
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.