Photo via: crafterhoursblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cloth chandelier – would be so sweet over a nursery glider!
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home.
- ~Irishman Acres~: Our Recycled Water Trough: an Update and How-To
- Blow up a picture and build a custom frame for about $20! Free plans and how-to at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- If you have a mounted TV- you MUST do this!! No more excuses!! How-to: Mounting TV to wall with no cords showing
- Christmas Tree Napkins: Turn a green napkin into a lovely Christmas craft with this linen-folding how-to.
- Free Plans and how-to tutorial to build your own book shelves at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- DIY Tutorial: tips + tricks on How-To Successfully Paint Wood Furniture. Follow along on this multi-post blog series of transforming a china cabinet. Easy-to-follow directions and all the steps fully explained!