Photo via: missmustardseed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- Trash to Treasure – Drawer-less dresser turned fabric storage or towel storage for a bathroom- love it!
- A DIY mason jar organizer is the best bathroom storage for toiletries, brushes, eyeglasses, and plants in a small apartment.
- 30 Best Bathroom Storage Ideas to Save Space
- Between The Studs Storage – Adding More Storage to the Master Bathroom between…
- Here’s a stylish way to add storage space to a bathroom vanity. This…
- Bathroom Storage: Over the Toilet // amber-oliver.com
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage & Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Open Shelves Create Perfect Bathroom Storage. Love the folded towels and tp basket! BrightIdeas LetsDoThis ad
- 31 Creative Storage Idea For A Small Bathroom Organization | Shelterness http://www.shelterness.com/31-creative-storage-idea-for-a-small-bathroom/
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.