Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Acrylic Fluid Painting: How to Do a Dirty Pour – YouTube
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets for painting walls fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish. Learn these and the fastest way to cover walls at
- River rock going through table top, router out wood then use rock and pour resin into remaining space
- Learn how to use the dry brush technique on painted furniture for a soft, weathered, beachy look!
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!
- Pattern is returning to interior design! Learn how to use it. blog post by karensavagedesign.com
- Grounding and anchoring are my interior styling SECRETS to eliminate visual clutter everywhere from coffee tables to countertops. Learn how to style a beautiful tray and how to use grounding and anchoring to make your home look less cluttered.
- How to choose the right interior painting colors. How to figure out your undertones. How not to make the same mistake with paint that I made.
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- FILL STICK A rub-on putty and wax stick that fixes and eliminates scars, scratches, gouges, and abrasions on furniture, picture frames, abrasions on furniture, picture frames, leather, plastics and paneling. Accepts any type of top coat. Note: Colors are approximate representations of actual colors using modern process techniques. Variations may occur. (Click the link to access colors, training videos and step-by-step instructions for this product!)