Photo via: ms.spr.ly
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Whether youre getting ready to sell your home or just want a fresh new look for a single room, here are some great home staging ideas that are easy to do. | Robyn Porter, REALTOR | Your Real Estate Agent for Life® | Washington DC metro area | 703-963-0142 | homedecor
- Most people would be thrilled to find an apartment with a washer and dryer, a full-size refrigerator, a large flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space, and a specially designed spa tub. Yahoo Makers took a couple of curious canines to visit a much touted luxury pet suite in a model home at a new housing development in Camarillo, Calif., called Hannover Village at the Park.
- Learn how to get the look of the home decor in a model home for less money.
- Shop for a Brynwood Blue Side Chair at Rooms To Go. Find Side Chairs that will look great in your home and complement the rest of your furniture.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- Keep your home clean and looking great with this wood tilt out trashcan for any room in your home
- Cool decorating tricks for the home. Varied sizes of wooden knobs used as hooks. Such a great idea for a bathroom or even entrance area. Via Bodie and Fou. Photo credit: Carole Whiting who has a lovely shop in Australia http://www.y10store.com and her husband at http://whitingarchitects.com
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- Paint truly breathed new life into my frumpy, brown couch! Come get the dos and dont s and in and outs of painting a couch (or anything upholstered for that matter) at www.providenthomedesign.com.