Photo via: casasugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- make old countertops look new: Rust-Oleum’s new Countertop Transformations coating system (available at home centers and some hardware stores) is a simple way to transform worn or damaged laminate countertops into a new countertop surface
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Backsplash, Cans, Dishes, HomeDécor, Kitchen, KitchenIsland, Kitchenware, Upcycled Thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift? Known for being one of the most commonly used rooms in the home, the kitchen can frequently need to be spruced up or improved on. Rather than spending an arm and a leg on new furniture and aesthetic
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece