Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).
- Take one of your ring clips and turn it around the corner so that it’s hanging on the bracket rather than the rod. Then run the rest of your clips on the rod like normal. Goodbye annoying side light! This is so smart!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Two arms Macramé Plant Hanger White Tiara in unbleached poly cotton twisted cord (off- white color), perfect for 8- 9” (20-23 cm) diameter x 4(10 cm) height plant pot. Plant pot not included. Size: 39 ½” (100 cm) ) overall length (top of the hanger to end of its tassel) Shipping: I ship worldwide, the item will be shipped within 5-7 days of receiving payment. The standard method is registered air mail (by Thailand Post), typically delivered within 10-14 business days from ship date dependi…
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Hook and Chain Cord Hanger: for storing bulky extension cords and more! DIY organization
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com