Photo via: jlconline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- Learn how to make a DIY Blanket Ladder! This step-by-step tutorial shows how to build a ladder that can store your blankets neatly and save a ton of space! LoveGrowsWild.com
- Easy tutorial on how to make baseboard moulding thicker and richer
- Baseboarders DIY Baseboard Heater Covers – YouTube
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Search the Plan Catalog | Ana White… This site shows how to build TONS & TONS of stuff WITH complete plans! Free. Not just kids stuff.
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot
- How To Build Faux Beams – excellent tutorial shows how to build these beams using stock lumber.
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!