Photo via: extremehowto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to redo stairs covered in carpet, made of ugly wood
- Under $100 Carpeted Stair To Wooden tread makeover DIY copy
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- We were amazed when we discovered what can be done with spray paint, ugly and old stuff become gorgeous in minutes. Here we brought you some tutorials to make things around your home look amazing.
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- ripping out carpet from stairs, replacing with wood
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- stairs with beadboard risers…like this idea for my basement stairs!
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- How To Gel Stain (ugly) Oak Banisters Without Sanding
- Why didnt I think of this! Great way to make those ugly plastic drawers match the rest of the bathroom decor
- Instead of removing popcorn ceilings, cover them instead. Here are a few different ways to cover ugly popcorn ceilings – diy, do it yourself, ideas, budget friendly, not remove, easy