Photo via: simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Keep your shoes on point with adjustable shelving like Organized Living freedomRail. Move the shelves as the seasons change to accommodate different shoes like riding boots and flats and always be one step ahead. Visit Organized Living today for more helpful tips.
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Painting your interior doors black gives your home a whole new style, and its an inexpensive update. Here are 10 black and dark gray paint colors to consider.
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- The Endlessly Hackable KURA Bed: Ideas for Getting a Whole New Look
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- ‘The Luckiest – Jen Sievers – Contemporary New Zealand abstract artist. Acrylics on stretched canvas. 61cm x 61cm. Bright, fresh and optimistic. Available for purchase for NZ$600.
- Featuring a tilting tabletop and drink caddy, our Adjustable Laptop Table is a functional and compact workstation that adjusts to fit your needs. With a metal pipe frame and distressed surface, this clever table is loaded with industrial style.
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.