Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- Annie Sloan chalk paint French Linen and Java stain over an old country oak table.
- wall color that makes red brick fireplave pop – Google Search
- DIY Home Ideas | Does your fireplace need a makeover? Find out how to paint your brick fireplace and get rid of that brass – fast!
- How to paint exterior brick walls? – YouTube
- In the entry hall of decorator Cristine Gillespies Los Angeles cottage, graphic red and white Suzanis give an antique Swedish sofa from Indigo Seas a buoyant, modern look.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- Furniture Makeover: From Country to Chic Console: Update a tired old drawers into a chic console with some paint and hardwar! Totally one afternoon DIY project!
- Rustic country kitchen — custom stained pattern floor, giant pot rack, charcoal black cabinets, beamed ceiling, brick & butcher block countertops | New Canaan, CT | Lisa Hilderbrand | Hilderbrand Interiors
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.