Photo via: snipurl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Light bulb lamp with decorative fabric cable – create a Monkeys Fist Knot to pimp up the look.
- There’s one practical question you should ask before selecting a light: How tall are the people in your house? Even if you’re trying to create intimacy with a low-hanging bulb, Bloom…
- Simple – balanced – harmonious – color – white – area rug – arc lamp – pendant light
- Make any cheap-looking brass fixtures look like oil rubbed bronze.
- DIY Beard Oil Recipe | Make this handmade beard oi…
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- LEDARE LED bulb E12 90 lumen, chandelier, twisted clear
- DIY Spring Bulb Jars | Pinpanion
- barn yard wood, galvanized metal counter, pendant lights, sales counter, recycled wood counter
- DIY Nautical Rope Ottoman – recycled tire.
- Build a unique hose holder using recycled pallet wood! This holder has a special feature; you can plant your favorite flowers on top. I love it!