Photo via: primitiveandproper.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- This is a pattern for vintage macrame hanging shelving. You can use the instructions to create your the pattern as it is written or if you are more
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- Loft Industrial Interior Design Industrial chic eclectic deco vintage https://www.etsy.com/listing/179401349/the-sez-wall-mailbox-steel-modern-urban?ref=listing-shop-header-0 If you like this check out my shop for industrial art and decor items that are recycled and handmade one of a kind
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- This bedroom wouldnt be nearly as beautiful without the reclaimed wood tile wall and ceiling treatment.