Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best of Curbly: 17 of Marchs Most Popular Posts » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- DIY Raised dog bowls/pet feeder | Pallet Project | made entirely from pallet wood. Dog bowls bought from Pet Smart (basic large stainless steel bowls). Stained in MiniWax Provincial.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms | Crafts and DIY Community
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- 3-Piece Stainless Steel Pineapple Colander Set
- Interior Designer Moran Gozali – Weekly Tip: Furniture Makeovers with Marble Contact Paper
- DIY Marble Contact Paper Side Table
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Industrial design desk with steel pipe legs and an embedded plexiglass for the ideal drawing space.
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.