Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best of Curbly: 17 of Marchs Most Popular Posts » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- DIY Raised dog bowls/pet feeder | Pallet Project | made entirely from pallet wood. Dog bowls bought from Pet Smart (basic large stainless steel bowls). Stained in MiniWax Provincial.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms | Crafts and DIY Community
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Interior Designer Moran Gozali – Weekly Tip: Furniture Makeovers with Marble Contact Paper
- 3-Piece Stainless Steel Pineapple Colander Set
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- Industrial design desk with steel pipe legs and an embedded plexiglass for the ideal drawing space.
- In addition to our standard surrounds, we’re also the best in building Custom surrounds to fit your particular installation parameters. Contact us with your ideas and what you have in mind and we will help you design your surround and provide drawings and pricing. In-Deck Tub Surrounds – This design allow you to sink your …