Photo via: notapaperhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Loft Library Book Nook Reading Room
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Ways to Cozy Up a Reading Nook for a Comfortable Reading Time 2
- Youd never guess that this color-coordinated reading nook is tucked on the side of a dining room—making it the ideal spot to recline after a big meal.
- Constructing a reading nook doesn’t have to be hard. Give these 4 DIY reading nook projects a try!
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Reading nook!
- Reading nook with built-in book shelf.
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.
- Whether its the center of your living room or tucked away in the den, a TV stand should suit your needs and blend into your homes decor. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Make your couch the pop of color in a living or family room with neutral walls. These navy couches add interest and luxury.