Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 20 iOS 6 tips, tricks and secrets. Read this if you just updated your iPhone. I didnt know alot of this!
- Check out this bathroom before and after. Click (http://ow.ly/JGZHv) to read more about the tile DIY installation.
- 40 secret iPhone features and shortcuts. Ive only read through half and I already feel like I have a new phone! Very fun!
- Read on to find 8 easy steps to make the perfect geometric paper wall art piece! The only necessary item you need is JAM Paper®! READ ON
- library This is my dream. Shelves loaded with tons of books I havent read, with all the time to read them.
- Before you paint a small room white, read this article, where Emily Henderson shares why a neutral color might be a better choice.
- Love this! These ideas helped me so much! Essential read before you start decorating your porch for spring. Budget-friendly porch decorating ideas including porch decorating tips you dont want to miss! ad bhglivebetter
- Farmshouse Breakfast Nook with a French Flair- Mixed Seating Options. Read More on Plum Pretty Decor and Designs Blog.
- Decorating Lies HGTV Wants You To Believe. HGTV has this bad habit of making viewers think that decorating is super easy and can be super inexpensive. I mean sure if you want to end up with a hot mess of a room, but I’m here to unveil the decorating lies HGTV wants you to believe. Click through to read the interior design lies.