Photo via: laurafelicity.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.