Photo via: thriftylittlemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Give the ceiling fan a little paint TLC, too, to make it feel brand-freaking-new.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color