Photo via: presentandcorrect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY MAGAZINE RACK
- A coat rack hung low on the wall makes a space-saving shoe rack. And many other awesome diy home organization ideas!
- DIY ~ old faucets, paint them a hot red color and make a coat rack
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- Pulleymaid™ Beadboard Clothes Drying Rack | Wall Mounted Utility Clothes Airer Dryer
- A cute project to do, take a walk and find the wood first and then make it in to a rack!
- @whatkimdoes brilliantly hacked the IKEA Grundtal drying rack as a pull out extension beneath the storage cabinet for her laundry closet. : @whatkimdoes
- Reclaimed wood wine rack.
- Kitchen Towel Rack Copper Pipe DIY
- Fold-Down Spice Rack
- Ladder back chair used as a shelf and town rack.
- Diy coffee mug rack w/ pallet wood