Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet Projects : A Flag Made From Pallets And An Old Window Frame
- Swing made from an old bed, by the best of the best 🙂
- Nice iLamp for the office made from an old G4
- DIY hall tree – Made from an old door! Such a simple build & great for a small entryway for function and beauty!
- A modern take on the lace curtain – try a random net base with crocheted, appliqués and cutout pieces. Great use for recycling those old and new ends or bits of lace. Reminds me of a Vctorian crazy quilt idea..
- this old window frame topped by a shelf would be great to frame a quilt scrap or black and white family photos
- Shelving made from wood beams and leather straps. Simple and chic! great re-use from old belts
- LIght fixtures made from old globes
- Cute storage boxes made from old boxes and sweaters!
- Cool table made from old piano keyboard
- Desk made from old wooden crates
- tv console made from an entertainment center, The Moon and Me on Remodelaholic