Photo via: 4theloveofwood.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Put a Heart on It for Valentine’s Day. Drop some red heart ice cubes in your kids milk for a fun little surprise! everydayfun
- DYI table 2 love the legs and having a place to put your feet up. I think this would work really well an art studio
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- How great would this be for a vacation/guest room?? Love it! Queen bunk beds with a twin on top.
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- Add a little charm to a bedroom – absolutely love this antique green nightstand
- Inventive Ways to Use IKEAs IVAR All Over the House Adding legs, then painting it blue, turns IVAR cabinets into a dining room credenza that looks chic and functional in Caterinas home.
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!