Photo via: mobile.twitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- Okay, this is happening. Who needs star stickers when you have all those twinkle lights?! Just lovely. 🙂 And add a little see-through fabric over those, and its even better! The twinkle lights will glow through brilliantly and create a soft, subtle, fantastic warmth and ambiance. 🙂
- Stepping stones painted with glow in the dark paint.
- She takes a simple IKEA Kallas/Expedit and turns it into a fabulously stylish piece of furniture with a high end glow…
- Im afraid if I had this that Cooper would try to take the sticks!!
- 20 ideas to make with twigs, sticks and branches
- DIY BACKLIT PICTURE FRAME…so going to do this with something other than the torka sticks, maybe some of my vintage jewelery. A great way to light an area and showcase various items. Be creative!
- spray paint birds/decorative vases white /candle sticks /Honey Were Home: Painted Media Cabinet & Bookshelf Styling
- rustic shelves with white towels, white flower pot, mason jars of cotton balls…
- DIY: How to make jute, sisal, twine or cotton rope rugs
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including my new cotton wreath, jam butter cookies, and floral jewelry plates. || Glitter, Inc.