Photo via: pulleymaid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Twist coat rack (Robert Bronwasser) | 165 x Ø 45cm (h x w x d) | COAT RACK / HOOK | Pinterest / Interior Design DIY / Home Decor / Ideas / Inspiration / Minimal / Minimalist / Wood / Plywood / Scandinavian / Nordic / Coat Rack / Clothes Rack / Smart / Furniture
- Hope, Longing, Life: New Clothes Drying System – Part of the Laundry Room Makeover
- @whatkimdoes brilliantly hacked the IKEA Grundtal drying rack as a pull out extension beneath the storage cabinet for her laundry closet. : @whatkimdoes
- 6. Use A Ladder As A Drying Rack! Lots of small laundry room organizational ideas!!!
- Jewelry holder. Large earrings display shelf. White jewelry storage. wall mounted earring holder. jewelry organizer. earrings storage
- Wooden hexagon shelves mounted to the wall. Useful honeycomb art.
- If you have a mounted TV- you MUST do this!! No more excuses!! How-to: Mounting TV to wall with no cords showing
- Rustic wood vanity – Stone sink – Brass wall mounted faucet hardware
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)