Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illustration: Arthur Mount | thisoldhouse.com | from 64 Important Numbers Every Homeowner Should Know
- DIY: HOW TO PREP FOR PAINTING… THE RIGHT WAY | A great paint job begins with proper prep. We show you how. | Illustration: Carl Wiens | thisoldhouse.com
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- Norman Rockwell goes into painstaking detail in this illustration through the window of a barber shop
- Chic and Modern TV Wall Mount Ideas for Living Room
- Amazon.com: 8.5×11 Set of 4 Coco Chanel Logo Splash Black Watercolor Art Print Wall Art Poster Fashion Artwork Fashion Illustration Modern Home Décor Motivational Gift: Office Products
- Refrigerator Magnet Tins Gives me an idea to mount on my walls and use for bayou planters. Instead of flowers, hang artificial moss, cat tail plants and dragonfly accent.
- Reading nook in a living room//
- How to layer stock lumber and moldings to produce classic paneled wainscoting. | Photo: Ryan Benyi | thisoldhouse.com